Bamboo Matcha Tea Scoop (Chashaku)
Regular price $6.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A bamboo scoop, also called chashaku, is traditionally being used for perfectly dosing high-quality matcha. Chashaku are carved out of bamboo and brought into their scoop-form by hand over hot steam.This tea scoop is made with bamboo. It's durable and environmentally friendly.
- The bamboo matcha scoop is perfect for preparing matcha green tea.
- The scoop is the authentic way to measure matcha.
- Each scoop holds 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder.
- Use this to carefully scoop the matcha powder into your bowl, 1-3 heaped scoops, depending on how strong you like it.
Cleaning: If matcha sticks to chashaku, clean it with a dry cloth.